Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome Back to Me!

It’s been awhile since I have been on here, so I want to take this time to apologize for my lack of attention to filling your brain with minor (major) details of the randomness of my life. Hopefully I can make up for lost time soooon! This will be the most random collection of things that I may be thinking, dreaming, doing, wishing, etc. Looking forward to our time together :)


First things first; Let 'Project 365' commence! I am so excited to finally be participating in 'Project 365'; posting a picture and description for what I do each and every single day! I have been waiting all year to do this project and figured that now is as good a time as any! I know that it's already January 2nd, so I'll be letting you in on Day 1 & Day 2 today. I hope that you'll have just as much fun following my adventure as I have taking place in it. Enjoy :)


Day 1: Happy New Year! Can’t believe it’s already 2013. I had a super quiet ringing in of the new year, and I’m totally okay with that! However, I did welcome some Jack Daniels to the party. And, even though my attire was a baseball tee and some comfy sweats, I still enjoyed every bit of the celebration. Cheers to a happy, healthy new year! 1 day down, 364 to go!




Day 2: Orange and Blue! If you ask ANY of my friends, they'll tell you that I'm a HUGE fan of the best University EVER (I'm a bit biased); THE University of Florida! The only thing I have been looking forward to all day is seeing my Gators play one last time this season. Even though I can't be in New Orleans to watch them in person, I'll be that loud girl on my couch, hundreds of miles away, cheering just as loud as I would if I were sitting at The Sugar Bowl in the Mercedes Benz SuperDome. Go Gators! Beat those Cardinals!






No comments:

Post a Comment