Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15: Too Much Food!

Today began with a bit of a slow start. Mainly because I was way too snug in my warm blankets, avoiding the walk outside into freezing weather. After a strategic layering event, my brother and I ventured out to grab some dinner at Champps. Why we thought these MASSIVE nachos would be a good idea is beyond me. We didn't even make a dent in them. Then, we thought ice cream would be a great way to top off the night. Let me tell you, I have NEVER had Mocha ice cream as delicious as Graeters, which is made right here in Cincinnati! Now, as I write this, I'm anxiously awaiting some snow fall. Is this how northerners feel on Christmas?!





2 comments:

  1. Katy,

    I have never been to Cincinnati (other than a lousy plane layover) but really want to go! It looks like you are having an amazing time :) And I definitely feel you on the snow... it's such a tease to Florida kids being in an area that is FULLY capable of a winter wonderland! Keep the great posts coming :)

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are the sweetest ever. And you have to visit here sometime! It's known for so much good stuff. Can't wait to keep up via each others blogs!

    ReplyDelete