Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9: Pack This

I'm leaving for vacation on Friday, and I'm still wondering why I thought leaving 80 degree weather to go to 30 degree weather was a good idea. But, I get to visit a bunch of wonderful family and friends, so I can't be disappointed about that! Being that I have to travel 2 hours to go to my Mother's house before I fly out, I had to start packing the clothes that I have here at my Dad's house. This probably isn't even half of the things that I need to pack, but you have to start somewhere...right? I'm a bit nervous about this whole "weight limit" thing they give you for your luggage. But, if I'm paying $25 for you to THROW my bag in with a bunch of other bags, where you'll probably drop it once or twice, then I should be an exception to your "weight limit". Either way, I'm halfway packed and I must say that I'm getting better each time I pack. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment