Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Winter Sport

Disclaimer: I use the term 'sport' lightly when referencing what I participated in today.

Anywho, I have had a pretty action-packed day of what I would refer to as a sport; snow tubing. Now, even though I am a Florida baby, I can say that this isn't my first time snow tubing. This month, last year, I ventured to Perfect North for some tubing. Perfect North is just over the Ohio state line, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The only difference this time was the lack of people, which I'm not complaining about at all. The weather was a perfect 37 degrees, with white as can be snow! The climb up to the top of the hill provides for SO much anticipation. But, as fast as my brother and I were down the "Super Lanes", we were right back up at the top of the hill, attempting to go even faster than the previous turn. After 2 freezing, then sweating, then freezing again hours, we took some time to take pictures. Enjoy the scenery. I will tell you that these pictures hardly do this location justice, but they are beautiful nonetheless.







No comments:

Post a Comment