Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5: Football and Boots

Well, as if the title of Day 4 isn't enough of a description, I'm not sure what could be! Today was dedicated to my Cincinnati Bengals and my love of line dancing. Whenever I watch football at my mothers house, we ALWAYS have to have game snacks. Our signature "dish" is Rotel Dip! So, being that I live with my Dad now, I had to introduce him to this spicy, cheesy goodness. Also, so I've moved to my current location, I have been introduced to so many different 'adult beverages'. One of my ultimate favorites right now is the Angry Orchard Apple Crisp beer. Between the food, the drinks AND the football, I was in heaven.






After the heartbreaking loss by the Bengals, I decided it was time to get out of the house for a little bit. A few friends and I thought we should try out the new line dancing location in town: The White Buffalo. I must say, this place was waaay bigger than we thought, so we had a fun time exploring. After some much needed country music time, I can say that I'm going to bed happy! Hope you all have had a wonderful Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment