Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23: A Few of My Favorite Things

I went to go grab my wallet earlier and I witnessed this picture perfect opportunity. In one picture, I captured the simple, materialistic items that I can't leave my house without. Actually, I would need to add a ponytail holder to this image to make it complete. No matter where I go, I never leave without putting on my watch. It's a habit that I got from my father, who has that hilarious wrist imprint because he has the same tendencies. My sunglasses seem to ALWAYS be on the top of my head, regardless of the weather. I've grown into an addiction of my Pandora bracelet that I got for my Bachelors Graduation. When I first got it, I wore it all the time and was terrified of losing it. So I gave it a break and now I'm right back into my old habit. My orange bracelet was a gift from 'My Favorite', which happens to be exactly what is etched into it. My best friend and I have always called each other 'My Favorite' so of course we had to have our own bracelets made! And my wallet, well...that's self explanatory; IT SPARKLES!




No comments:

Post a Comment