Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50: You Don't Know Me!

Best gift ever. Period. End of story. You can't win this battle, so don't even try.

Thanks to my WONDERFUL best friend (My Favorite), I get the pleasure of dealing with snarky remarks every single day. Except this time, they come in print form, accompanied by the date.

This calendar is probably the funniest thing that I have ever owned in my entire life. This day doesn't even begin to brush the surface with the things that I have read in the last 49 days of the year. But, I felt that this one was fitting because it clearly doesn't realize that I, in fact, am perfect. Hello, have you met me?!

Jokes! Jokes. Chill. I live in my own dreamland where I'm perfect. You're more than welcome to visit whenever you'd like. It's quite a trip (at least I think so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment