Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45: Happy Valentines Day!

After a very, very, very long Day 2 of orientation, I came home to what I thought was just going to be another normal Thursday. I was so wrong! I should have known that my Dad would have some kind of surprise up his sleeve.

Waiting on the table for me was this adorable card, that he picked out earlier that day. He also surprised me with a Target giftcard. This man has realized my addiction and isn't helping the already weekly visits that I pay to that store. BUT, I'm not complaining!

It didn't stop there. He also made LASAGNA. Another way to my heart. Homemade lasagna at that. He went out and bought all of the supplies, because we hardly ever have any food in this house because I'm a grocery store slacker. I couldn't believe that he remembered how to make this delicious meal after everything that has happened.

He continues to surprise me every single day. Love you, Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment