Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34: SuperBaugh

I’ll go ahead and apologize for the lack of quality and creativity that went into today’s picture. I had a lazy, stay in the house kind of day and the most ‘exciting’ thing I could capture was the Super Bowl, of course. Although I’m not a fan of either team, it is sports and I really wanted to see Beyonce, just to say that I saw it. I mean, let’s face it; I picked which team I was going to root for by which had the cuter coach. Being that they are brothers, I thought it would be a difficult choice, assuming that they probably look pretty similar. I was wrong. There was a clear choice, which led me to root for the Baltimore Ravens.

One thing I do regret is the documentation of the overzealous look on my face when I witnessed the mini Destiny’s Child reunion. I relived 1999 right from my very own couch, 14 years after the fact. I have got to find that CD somewhere…





No comments:

Post a Comment