Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39: New Beginnings

Well, as promised, I told you that I would tell you when I heard news about my potential new job...

I GOT IT! Words CANNOT even describe how EXCITED I am about this opportunity. So grateful for the friends and family that have been next to me the last few months when things weren't the best. Goodness knows I need this job for my own health!

I will be working at Jack Dusty, a new restaurant that just opened at the Ritz Carlton! This has been a long awaited job option for me, and I can't believe that it actually happened...because IT'S THE RITZ! Being that I have been a broke college student for what feels like my whole life, I've never even step foot inside of a Ritz because I assumed that just doing that would cost me about $100 (Come to find out, it's free. Who knew?!) So, you can imagine my awe when I walked through the oversized glass doors and saw nothing but a row of chandeliers lining the ceiling, coupled with shiny, shiny, shiny marble floors. Did I mention the floors are shiny?


Let me tell you how B-E-A-UTIFUL the scenery from the restaurant is...BEAUTIFUL! But until I can creepily sneak some pictures to actually prove this fact to you, you'll just have to take my word for it. I was able to snap a picture of the hotel itself. HAVE MERCY. When I walk inside this castle, I feel like I'm in a totally different world that can't possibly exist 5 miles from my house. We basically share airspace.

Orientation starts on Wednesday, so I'm sure you'll be getting more pictures of anything and everything that is brilliant about this hotel. And that would LITERALLY be anything and everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment