Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36: Frozen Yogurt Addiction

I do have a frozen yogurt addiction and I don't care who knows it! When I lived back with my mother, just outside of Orlando, I used to drive about 35 minutes to get to my favorite frozen yogurt place, Menchies, even though there were two places less than 10 minutes from my house. But, as I've said before, when I find something new, I fall in l-o-v-e with it. When I moved in with my father, a Menchies had JUST opened less than a mile from my house, so you know where I was at least once a week. But, when this new place opened up, I had a change of heart.


Thanks to my wonderful friend Lauren for giving my Father and I a giftcard to Earth Fruits Yogurt! She knows us all too well; it's one of my Father and I's favorite places to go for a little late night sugar craving cure. I am so grateful that this place opened up right down the street from our house just a few months ago. I have to admit that every single time I go in there, I fall in love with a different flavor of FroYo. However, my father always defaults to the vanilla flavor, with some chocolate toppings. He's a simple man. This time I tried a blend of their Peanut Butter FroYo and their Oreo FroYo, topped with 2 vanilla wafers, crumbled graham crackers, granola (they have THE BEST), oreos and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (we'll discuss my cereal obsession at a later date)!! This has to be one of my best combinations to date. I know there are not too many Earth Fruits around, but if you have one, PLEASE go try it. You won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment